SEO-PRO Advanced Internet Marketing

has been moved to new address

http://www.advancedinternetmarketing.co.uk

Sorry for inconvenience...

SEO-PRO // Advanced Internet Marketing

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

SEO and Online Marketing Services

I have over 8 years experience in website design, SEO and Online Marketing with FTSE 100 companies and small start ups. I can analyse your business website and recommend changes to improve the key performance indicators you specify. I am UK based and have several high profile clients, from the travel industry to audio electronics.

If you want:
  • An increase in the quality and overall traffic to your site

  • Better conversion rate on landing pages

  • An increase in search engine visibility

  • An assessment of your current online marketing

  • Advice on how to improve your site

I can help and advise.

I have built up key online marketing skills from my experience and success with a range of different clients. Some of my online marketing skills include (but are not limited to):

  • Targeted link building

  • Social media optimisation

  • Landing page design and optimisation

  • Search Engine Optimisation for E-Commerce websites

  • Strategic online marketing advice

  • Please Email me direct for a free website assessment. I charge £25 per hour for all freelance work.

    Labels: , ,