Some of the most useful books I have read (and am reading) about Online Marketing. These books were created by a range of authors, from Aaron Wall, the creator of "The SEO Book" and SEObook.com to Avanish Kaushik a Google statistics guru. Plenty of people ignore books in favour of regularly updated online marketing blogs and forums, but I find a book is easier on the eyes and I can be a bit old fashioned at times!
- Aaron Wall Creator of the SEO Book, a great way to learn SEO quickly
- Google Hacks 100 Industrial strength tips and tricks. A bit dated but a good book for a beginner
- SEO an hour a day Avanish Kaushik's book on SEO. Straightforward and no nonsense, the book also includes a good glossary
- Landing Page Optimisation A great insight to designing webpages that generate conversions
- Call to Action Some more insight into creating webpages that convert users
Labels: Online Marketing Books