SEO-PRO Advanced Internet Marketing

has been moved to new address

http://www.advancedinternetmarketing.co.uk

Sorry for inconvenience...

SEO-PRO // Advanced Internet Marketing

Monday, April 13, 2009

Bwin Poker

Bit off topic, but I know a few other SEOs like their poker so I thought I'd pass opinion on Bwin Poker. Bwin recently bought Pokerroom and now has their own branding and graphics. While this is ok, I did prefer the Pokerroom graphics and layout (including the themed updates for Halloween and Christmas!). Bwin itself seems very slow and disconnects me a lot more that Pokerroom ever did and this is a real annoyance when you are doing well in a multi-table tournament and suddenly you find you are disconnected and lose whatever pot you were involved in...

I hope Bwin sort it out, I was a big fan of Pokerroom and I'd rather stay with Bwin than be forced elsewhere by dodgy disconnections!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home